CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

Thanks, BamboozledBalaclava! <3

CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

Thanks, asterious. <3 Believe it or not, the hardest part is behind us. Watching her suffer through the final months and especially the final weeks, was the hardest thing I've ever gone through! Life is actually easier and often happier now that she's at rest and I don't have to worry about her. We're all just adjusting to her not being here, but we're making progress on that as well. Thanks again!

CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

I hope you never have to go through it! Thanks, RaezWolf. <3

CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

That's sweet, Mott. Thanks, buddy. <3

CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

lol, that's cool. BCs300z used it in his Season 1 intro and I thought it fit our gimmick perfectly. =^) And thank you! <3

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

I'm in the small orange percentage. =^)

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Agreed, enigma. Hawaiian (did I spell that right?) pizza I think comes with pineapples and I love it.

enigma [lead] 3 years ago

perfect spelling :D

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Welcome to Votable, JourneymanJohn!

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Same. I've never played a game for over three years.

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Have you ever had a build and posted a screen shot in the reddit, then linked a let's play in the comments? I've noticed that videos get no traction what so ever, even if it's something interesting. I've posted friend's tutorial videos to help them promote it, for cool fixes to things people loved, and they got no love at all.

Zero 3 years ago

Reddit is insanely picky on quality content. Most videos will be lost and ignored sadly. Gotta be lucky.

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

True, I do post in any relevant Discord chats. Where are the others? And doesn't Google+ post automatically to your profile since it's connected to your YouTube? Thanks, Kaos!

KaosMC 3 years ago

NP. G give you the option, BTW.

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

I only know of three places as far as Minecraft videos go. I post mine here of course, but also in the Let's Play section of the Minecraft Forums and in the Videos/Channels section of Planetminecraft. I don't know if Votable generates a lot of views anymore, since my posts drop off the front page very quickly, but I know at least the MC Forums help a little bit. I'm hoping with this post we can all get some new ideas on good places to post content! =^)

JuniorJr 3 years ago

If you have a build, you can make a gif of it and post it on reddit. Then in the comments include the video. Doesn't work as well for Lets Plays.

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Zero 3 years ago

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

And thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I hope you all are happy and well! =^)

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Wow, I didn't see this! Thanks so much, guys! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

CoopDizzleMC 3 years ago

Observer blocks for me.

CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

That is unbelievable! Keep up the great work! And post some more pics when it's done!

Smurfmasher 3 years ago

Thank you for the encouragement! Need it with this many blocks to place...

I'll update in a week (edit make that 3 weeks as on holiday for two weeks, my missus would murder me if I built anything on hols!)

CoopDizzleMC [lead] 3 years ago

Glad you enjoyed it, Mihro! =^)

CoopDizzleMC [lead] 3 years ago

He was a villager trapped and floating in a water well in a village when we first arrived. His character is properly introduced in the episode where he gave us the rights to his tribe's land in exchange for being the Mayor of Diamond City, among other things. If you're interested: https://youtu.be/mKfon4DdpRE

Mihro_ 3 years ago

Wow! I am surprised but extremely impressed with the great community and server you guys have going on. The city looks stunning! I have to say that everything building design is done to what seems professional standards. I absolutely love the vibe that you guys have agreed on or such where it feels like you are actually living and working within the world of Minecraft, not just playing Minecraft on a server.
I should also compliment you on the quality of your actual video whilst I'm saying all of this.
Congrats man. I don't tend to watch SMP but if I ever find myself wanting more, then I definitely won't hesitate to subscribe.

CoopDizzleMC [lead] 3 years ago

Glad you enjoyed it, Mihro! =^)

CoopDizzleMC [lead] 3 years ago

Is that the first time you've heard of Mayor President Anus? He's been part of the server since day 1! =^) Well, he was... until THAT happened.

Mihro_ 3 years ago

Indeed it is the first time I've heard of him.

CoopDizzleMC [lead] 3 years ago

Mihro_ 3 years ago

CoopDizzleMC [lead] 3 years ago

Glad you enjoyed it, Mihro! =^)

CoopDizzleMC [mod] 3 years ago

BC figured out how to post his world download on planetminecraft, and so far it's up to page two of "Hot New Projects". If you have a PMC account, please consider visiting this page and giving him a diamond for this awesome contribution to the community! <3 http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-ultimate-stark-tower-build--survival-vanilla-smp-built-/

I've been playing MineCraft for over a year and a half, starting with PE, then XBox 360, and now on PC. I consider myself a builder, as that's the main aspect of the game that I love! But I also enjoy redstone magic. Currently I'm working on building an epic base on the StreamCraft server, a base with every type of farm and amenity, and one that is a sky base, city build and underground base all in one, located in a custom biome! IRL I'm a band director, husband (married for 7 1/2 years) and a father to two amazing sons (7 and 3 years old). I live in a small town in west Texas, USA. Thanks for...
Member for: 5 years